- All Jobs
- YaleSA/IIF Leadership Program Coordinator
YaleSA/IIF Leadership Program Coordinator
• Coordination of logistics
• Sourcing, liaising and working closely with facilitators
• M&E of curriculum implementation
• Establishing partnerships to enhance the implementation of core program activities
Ideal candidate will be a senior university student (UG or PG), have demonstrated leadership engagement at university and/or community levels, good communication, facilitation and networking skills and strong willingness to learn.
• Must be available on Mondays for on-campus programs in Lansdowne while other work may be done remotely.
Must have a reasonable understanding, commitment and inclination to advancing their knowledge in the core domains of the leadership program:
(1) Personal Development & Character-Based Education,
(2) Professional Exposure & Entrepreneurship,
(3) Community Engagement,
(4) Global Perspectives and
(5) Healthy Lifestyle
Program delivery target is grades 10-12 at the YaleSA Full-Time Academy.
Stipend and expenses will be covered.
This listing is a part-time job.
- Cape Town
- Educational Level
- Vocational / Diploma / Associates degree
- Commensurate with experience and PT/FT position | Stipend and expenses covered as a minimum
- Education / Training
- South Africa